Rev. Samuel Somalingam preached from Acts 13:36. His theme was ‘Are you serving God’s Purpose in your life?’. The principles we see in David’s life applies to us as believers:
1) 1st Principle: God has a definite purpose for every person.
2) 2nd Principle: David served God’s purpose throughout his life faithfully.
3) 3rd Principle: Serving God’s purpose doesn’t mean adversities will not come. Remember, suffering within the will of God always has meaning and purpose.
4) 4th Principle: Serving God’s purpose doesn’t mean failure will not come in life.
5) 5th Principle: Whether God’s purpose is fulfilled in my life or not, it is my choice.
Whatever you are going through in life, trust God fully because He cares for you.